Patient Participation Group
The patient participation group was created using a range of patients that would represent all types of patient here at the surgery and all ethnic groups. We looked at age, gender and ethnic group to try and get a true picture of our patients. We then invited these patients to join if they felt happy to do so. Currently there are 4 people of different ages and race.
In the meeting the group strongly felt that
- The questionnaire should be specific to the service of the surgery
- The questionnaire should not be too long
- Open to all Patients
- The questionnaire should be placed at reception for all patients to access.
These were the agreed questions
- Are you happy with the service here at The Grove Road Surgery?
- Do you have any problems or suggestions you would like to share with the staff?
- Could we improve our service?
The result of the survey has been very positive about the service that is provided by the surgery currently.
The results of the findings were positive and no changes were suggested, this was discussed with the group and we all felt this was very good
Patient Participation Group Reports and Results
March 2014 report