In England, you must by law wear a face covering on public transport and in shops and supermarkets as of 24th July 2020.
The Government guidance suggests there is no requirement for evidence for exemption. It should be sufficient for someone to declare that they are eligible for an exemption direct with the person questioning the (e.g. bus driver).
It’s always important to be registered with a GP but even more so now during the Covid 19 pandemic.
In view of this we are taking on new patients
If you are looking to register with a GP please select “How to register” from the main menu.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went live on 25th May 2018.
- At The Grove Road Practice we need to contact you from time to time
- Sometimes need to contact you by text messages for things such as appointment reminders, test results, invitations for a health-checks etc.
- This is important part of our job in helping us to look after looking after your health
- We take our obligations to manage your personal information very seriously.
- We do not and never will share or use your contact details for marketing or commercial purposes
- If you prefer not to be contacted by us then please let our admin staff or your GP know and we will make sure we respect your wishes.
Click here for more information about Data sharing, fair processing and GDPR
2014/2015 satisfaction survey results are out!
View our 2014/2015 survey results